Pages

6 September 2011

Not so different, but little..

This is one of my expectations being a college student in industrial engineering department. I still remember how I studied hard to get it. Even I was getting so sick or whatever. I couldn't stop expecting being student here. Now I'm here. I meet a lot of friend with a lot of fun :)
Yeah, I can't lie to myself that there's a gap between us. It's just my feels. The 'It' one is always make a group. Yeah, I know we're not equal with you but please we're in one department here, we're a family.


Yeah, you have your reasons probably. Why you just make a friend with that person. Why don't you join with others. Why are you so arrogant (so sorry). Why don't you try to 'say Hi' with others. Why you make this gap with others. We're same with you. We eat rice everyday. We live in one country. We need oxygen.

Haha...Yeah, you have your reasons. Maybe it's just my feels. Sorry, I just want to tell you my sweetest friends. Why? Because I care about that. I do love you all. I wanna make us become a big family indeed.

2 komentar:

  1. wah semua posting-annya bahasa inggris smw neh,,
    mantap bil!
    ikutan IFLS g di ITS ini?

    BalasHapus
  2. IFLS itu apa mbak?
    ITS Foreign Language ta?

    BalasHapus

Nggak afdol kalo nggak menyisipkan beberapa kata :)